Thursday, February 18, 2010

WHAT IS LOVE

 know 90 percent of lovers searching for the answer for there whole life,they defined love as what they know in their own mind,but what is love,
I am also among those 90 percent,not any love experts,but I am different from them,because I am sharing with u about my view.
So,friends,U might be love somebody or loved by somebody.
Actually the classification of love is very necessary.
When I said about love.U all think that I am saying about love of a lover.
but the list of lovers in our single life is very long,
It may be Mother,Father,Sister,brother,children,Friend,Girlfriend,Boyfriend,Teacher bla....bla...bla... or I dont know how long the list goes.
Every type of love is necessary in our life,because love can only make our life beautiful.
In our juvenile or youth life the love of friend or girlfriend or boyfriend is become more necessary then others,This is the character of this age only.
I am also a teenager I know how much friends and my girlfriend is important for me,
We cant see how much our family love us.
So,what is love?
A strong positive emotion of regard and affection.
but everybody has its different answers.
In a fresher's paty in LPU this question was asked to many.
but many of them remain finding the answer from air.
One truth about love.
who never fell in love in teenage with an opposite or same sex they can never define love.
This is a very necessary integredent in our youth life.
So,keep some emotions and keep some respect for others,u will easily fall in love.

2 comments:

Hey friends I am simply sharing my researches and views for your knowledge....please comment on them as you think or for implementetion.