Sunday, February 7, 2010

AIESEC- THE OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS

Friends when I came to know about AIESEC I thought that it may be a any disgusting organization like other.The members were giving forms for reqruitment at a cost of 30 Rs,when I search in the net what is actually AIESEC is,than I found it very big organization,really it is the world's largest student organization,many big companies take there reqruitment among the members,I got a chance for the interview,actually it was a group discussion,I thought that it would be very easy to become a member.But I was wrong,It was too much hard,not the group discussion part but to show'em the quality you have,among four MBAs,three B.TECHs and two diplomas,they selected two of our group.include me,its a passion u know,
AIESEC is all about passion.this is only a non profitable organization.the students who are in AIESEC they really have some skills.Its giving a chance to do a internship at abroad also,I will opt for abroad internship also later on.But I am not sure whether I can go for it or not.
In a university the students come here from many places,they are all provided the same training also,but few of them do extra and they are prefereble to make their placement quickly,Everybody in your class also will do the management or technical training also,but prefereble are those who did exra curriculam things like leadership,entrapreanureship,that is AIESEC giving,In our university many faculties are from abroad they all came through AIESEC.
you must thinking that why I am advertising them?
Guys I always say you about the thing which can flowout my mind.that is why I am telling you about this.I am lucky that I found it in my University.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends I am simply sharing my researches and views for your knowledge....please comment on them as you think or for implementetion.