Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY GRADUATION LIFE

LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY one of the famous and largest universities in India,
After 12th I was unable to crack the IIT and AIEEE so, the best option was LPU,Life is interesting here,Faculties are like our classmates,means to say that so young faculties,many boys have been punished for proposing any madam, I got many good means really good friends here,I am in mechanical so no girl in our class,Boys in our class are seeking for girls only,many things heppen in this place,Even many times we dont know that something heppening in the campus,The campus is so large that we could not know any thing heppening at the other side,even if any concert,celebrity show,film shooting bla....bla....,
Spending life is very costly here,
We all saw 3 idiots here,as the rest we also inspired by the film so much.The students go crazy about this, Really Amir Khan did a fantastic work.
Life is just the way to go to the final destination and it depends on us how and whatever we choose the way.I learnt from my seniors a good line that 'Born poor is not your mistake but dying poor is ofcourse your mistake'.
I came here to become a big man,when I can place my name with a small designation like CEO,MGR etc etc,
I am dreaming for that only..
                      

                      Anish..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends I am simply sharing my researches and views for your knowledge....please comment on them as you think or for implementetion.