Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MY FIRST INTERVIEW

Today I faced my life's first interview,no it was not any job interview.It is about AIESEC interview.But nothing extra then the a job interview,
Actually today I achieve two things,
Firstly I gave my first ppt presentation in my class.I took the topic very uncommon,It was about AUTOMATED CAR DRIVING,Yesterday till late night me and my friend made this presentation,and finally today me and my friend Aditya shook the whole class through our performance,I haven't felt any nervousness also,I frequently gave my presentation,
The teacher was also very pleased  by our performance.Every gave a great aplaused,and also appritiate us also,
and the second thing is the interview
for this I leaved my maths lacture and went for the interview,I was quite nervous also,
They asked me some normal question but technically,they asked some personal also,about my girlfriend,then also listen my girlfriend's mestrey,It was nice interview.
I dont know whether I would be selected or not,but in the way to success I walked one step forward,
many students don't like other things except study in there student life,I always advice them to expand there mind,they are not students only they are also the youths of this country and of the world obviously.
We should enjoy our life properly as the time period is very short,the student life is not only for study also not for only badhabits we have to do something for our society also,It is our by born duty.
                                           THANK YOU FRIENDS
                                  comment on my blogs for what you need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends I am simply sharing my researches and views for your knowledge....please comment on them as you think or for implementetion.