Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Holi in a colourful way in hostel

HOLI, The clolourful festival in India, Everyyear I celebrate this festival with lots of colours. This year I am in Lovely professional university and living in hostel, I thought this yaer I would not be able to celebrate holi, but this was not true I enjoyed the holi much here with my new and very good friends in this university. We enjoyed this colourful day with lots of colour and eggs also.
It was nice to play holi in hostel. In hostel this is not allowed,but we played outside the hostel campus but in the university campus.
Friends tored my t-shirt infront of the girl's hostel and a lots of girl saw that nuiscencity, I was embarresed, But it doesn't matter, We enjoyed a lot. It was my first holi in hostel and I enjoyed it much. I hope we will again enjoy this holi next year adding more fun and with my very good friends.
HAPPY HOLI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends I am simply sharing my researches and views for your knowledge....please comment on them as you think or for implementetion.