Sunday, February 20, 2011

ITS HARD TO STAY LONELY

What rubbish !!! continuous three days of holiday after a long time and I just wasted my holidays staying in the hostel only.My room mates Joy and Kaushal went to IIT Kanpur to attend the techfest,Aditya went to Delhi,but I, the busy without work person has sucked up by seating with the laptop and watching movies in the hostel.I just feeling frustrated and very lonely coz my all friends in hostel went to home or somewhere else on this three days of vacation.I got a offer to go Himachal to experience the snowfall but I refused that offer also.My mind is working in a dual character.I am thinking that I have to save money this month coz I have to invest money somewhere for business purpose as well as I am thinking sometime people should spend time with their soul only,which is impossible in a 4 seater hostel room,Now I get the chance, so I should use it. But I am not made to live single.I am totally a social animal,I love people,I love my fellas,I love my parents, those same boring lines.......but really to stay lonely its not easy.I know there will be a lot of change on my character if I start to stay alone.It will go only in a negative way.I feel I changed a lot till now.Its because of the people here.People here are more selfish,might be only with me,coz I am a outsider to them,but they are also outsider for me,but I still think to go along with all,which is not possible,now I learnt.....bla bla blaa...

okay okay I am going far from my title.

Yeah.....its life,what everybody says......."you came alone and you will go alone" so why all relations,why all bonds,why all affections ???
the reason behind it that we dont want to die, we want to live forever in the heart of the people to whom we get in touch in our lifetime.As strong the bond,as long we live.
Love only leads you to this immortality,
loneliness is a curse. You are alone because either you hate people or people hates you.
I guess I wrote enough....coz still now I am alone in my room and I am not feeling well.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends I am simply sharing my researches and views for your knowledge....please comment on them as you think or for implementetion.